Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Advent Boxes




It's finally done and only one day late. The last few years we haven't really had an Advent Calendar so I have been looking for a creative one to make, that didn't require tooooo much effort. This is what I came up with (copy catted of course!) Each day there will be a treat (well, 3 treats) or a prize or activity to do that day in the box. If we want we can turn the lid upside down after they empty that days box, so we'll know where we're at on the countdown :). I'm still working on the 25 - I tried to do something clever and it just turned out silly. Lyndsee will be happy when she gets home. She's been very disturbed that it's not ready yet.

Here's a view of it down the hall with the Christmas tree in the background.




Thanks to Nicole for her fabulous Cricut machine and awesome selection of fonts!

I'm off to ice skating - I'll be painting the Christmas show sets today while the girls skate.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! I saw this idea and was so excited that you were going to do it! I can't wait to come see it in person.