Friday, August 6, 2010

Whooo Knew Turning 39 Could Be So Fun?

My 39th birthday has a theme! "Whoooo" knew? I have a bit of an owl fetish (not sure if that's the right word, but I really LOVE owls.) My friends know me well and cooperated this year! Check out the cupcakes made by my talented friend Nicole...



And what about this cute guy?

The face of a 39 year old! I should be proud of those laugh lines, right?
So far a great birthday overall. Lyndsee and I went for Krispy Kreme donuts (a free dozen on your birthday), then I went out to lunch with friends. I've gotten lots of calls, texts and emails from friends and family wishing me well. Thanks so much!
I will "Owl-ways" love you all! (couldn't resist:)

2 comments:

K. C. said...

Happy Birthday, Cynthia! You look amazing! :D

Kristin said...

Aging gracefully....those are all smilely beauty marks.......you are gorgeous! Hope your birthday was fabulous.