Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Present



Here they are! Lyndsee was a beatiful Christmas Present. She got sooooo many compliments and extra candy! The costume was her idea and she was so proud of it. Logan is a crazy man in a straightjacket. I'm not sure this is a costume...I'm definitely keeping the straightjacket around in case of emergencies. :)  Brianna is a nerd, complete with duck tape suspenders and goofy glasses. It was a nice Halloween. Scott and I really enjoyed trick or treating with the kids. We kept it a family affair and we all enjoyed a nice night out together.

Happy Fall!

I also had to add this picture of me and my girls from our church party. Can you see how thrilled they are to be with me.  I guess they didn't like my costume...By the way, yes, that is a live goldfish Lyndsee is holding. We came home with three!  They are still swimming despite thier names. Logan named his Dead. Brianna named hers Turd and I think Lyndsee's is Sunshine - thank goodness for little girls.

No comments: