Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The big 4 0!

Today Scott turned 40 years old. I tease him about being soooo old, but I'm less than two months away from also celebrating that milestone birthday. We've been married for almost 18 of those years and I've known him for about 21 years now.
I think he looks great for 40.  The picture above is from when he was 30 with Brianna and Logan. Hasn't he aged well?  It really does just seem like yesterday that we were having little babies and dealing with toddlers and potty training and fits. Now our family drama is a little different, but always interesting.  I'm also adding a picture from just a few months ago of him snowboarding with the kids. Snowboarding at 40?  Amazing! And still doing crazy things on a mountain bike - getting faster and faster too.  Hiking the Grand Canyon and carrying lots of extra gear on his back so me and the kids can have lighter packs, AWESOME!

Happy Birthday babe! We've made so many memories and I know there are so many more to come. You are amazing and I love you!

A few more memories...(so many to choose from)
2003

2004


2006

2007

2008

2005

2002

2003

3 comments:

Nicole said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SCOTT! I love all the photos over the years....how did our kids grow up so fast!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday to Scott, it is fun to see all the pictures. I hope he has a great day.

Bridge said...

A very happy birthday, Scott! Very cool blog, Cynthia! Great pix!