Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloweens Past

I don't want to buy my kids Halloween costumes this year. We have so many, they are really expensive and I am really hoping to encourage them to come up with something creative. Unfortunately creative sometimes means less money, more time, which is short. I thought I would post some past Halloween pictures for your viewing pleasure.  I do love Halloween.

Sweet Snow White (4)

Bad Spider (2)

Garden Fairy (5) Pirate (3)

Tink (1) Army Man (4)

Mermaid (6)

Chefs!

Hermione (7) - with Colten stock as Harry :)

Snaggle tooth Pirate (5)

Pooh (2)

Love this pic! Spider Man (6) Snow Fairy (8) Butterfly (3)


Butterfly (3)

Pirate (following in her brother's footsteps) (4)

Troy Bolten (7)


Gothic Fairy (10)

My all time favorite costume - made by Grandma Baxter - Lyndsee is so sad to have outgrown it! (5) 
Egyptian (11), Wearwolf (8), Bumblebee (6)

Witch (7)

Penny (12) and Bolt

Too Much Candy (10)

5 comments:

Janelle said...

Can't think of Halloween without thinking of the statement, "That is one bad monkey!" Happy Halloween!

Nicole said...

LOVE IT! I was showing Colton the photos and we were both surprised to see him in one! Thanks for posting photos of Halloweens Past.

CBaxter said...

Yes, the bad monkey comment is classic! We revive it every Halloween.

K. C. said...

The Penny and bolt costume is AWESOME!!
There are some really good homemade costume ideas here some look really easy to throw together!
http://www.coolest-homemade-costumes.com/homemade-halloween-costume.html

Janet said...

I am in the "Bad Spider" picture. Me in my little Tinkerbell costume. I still have that.