Sunday, November 7, 2010

Another Two Races Down

I ran the Long Beach Marathon three weeks ago with a time of about 4:34ish. (Pace 10:25)

I ran the Women's Half Marathon in Tempe today with a time of 2:06ish. (Pace 9:35)

I'm super happy with both those times.  The marathon was 23 minutes faster than my previous one and my half was about 6 minutes faster. I think I may have maxed out on increasing my speed, but I'm still having fun.

Today's race was fun, especially since almost everyone I was with got PR's so we were all super happy. Now I just wish Lisa would run some more races with me :). Come on Lisa!!! I need you!

Have a great week.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Congrats! I have to say, I'm a little jealous. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Wow. It seems like you are running something all the time! Good job and I hope you keep it up.

Kristin said...

impressive, sounds like you are having fun!